GB19083-2010 High Sensitivity Flow Sensor Mask Breathing Gas Resistance Tester
It is used to measure the inspiratory resistance and expiratory resistance of respirators and masks under the specified conditions. Applicable to the national labor protection supplies inspection agency, mask manufacturers related inspection and inspection of ordinary masks, dust masks, medical masks, anti-fog mask products.
1. The instrument consists of an air source that can adjust the flow rate, a human head mold specified in the standard, two intubation systems for inhalation and exhalation, and a respiratory resistance measurement system.
2. The flow sensor has high sensitivity and has a very small starting flow.
3. The flow sensor chip uses a thermal mass flow meter, which does not require temperature and pressure compensation, ensuring high-precision measurement of the sensor. The range of the flow meter is 0 L / min ～ 100L / min, and the accuracy is ± 2%.
4. Multiple sensors are integrated on a single flow sensor chip, which greatly improves the range ratio of the sensor.
5. The zero point stability of the flow sensor is high, with full range and high stability, high accuracy over the full range, excellent repeatability, low power consumption, low pressure loss and fast response speed.
6. The data logger uses a graphic dot matrix LCD with a resolution of 128 × 64 and a full Chinese interface, which is easy to operate.
7, the data logger has 4M memory for measurement value recording.
8. The micromanometer sensor uses a two-wire system, with high accuracy and good stability; it is safe and reliable to use an explosion-proof design.
9. The range and zero point of the micromanometer sensor are continuously adjustable, the damping is adjustable, there is no mechanical moving part, and the maintenance workload is small. The micro-pressure measurement range is -1000Pa to 1000Pa, and the accuracy is 1Pa.
10. The whole instrument adopts special gas path conversion elements, which ensures the convenient and fast conversion of the two-pipe system of exhalation and inhalation.
11.The suction volume of the suction pump is not less than 40L / min ~ 100L / min
12. Ventilation volume is constant at (85 ± 1) L / min
GB / T 32610-2016 Technical Specifications for Daily Protective MasksYY0469-2011 "Medical Surgical Masks"
GB19083-2010 "Medical Protective Mask" YY0969-2013 "Disposable Medical Mask"
1. Do not carry it by the bottom of the control box during transportation to avoid being crushed.
2. Please wipe the electroplated part with oil to prevent rust and keep bright.
3. After the test, please wipe the machine clean, and regularly oil the active fulcrum to increase its service life and sensitivity.
( The lubricating oil can be mixed with butter and a little engine oil)
4. Please wipe the panel (control box or display) with a dry cloth to prevent it from getting wet, so as not to damage the IC electronic parts.
5. Please place all fixtures and joint accessories properly, and wipe off the anti-rust oil to prevent rust.
6. After the machine is transported and placed, the foundation and the level must be fixed steadily.
7. Please input power as indicated. (Note that the phase of the input power supply must be correct, otherwise leakage will occur)
8. Ground wire Please perform ground output in accordance with specifications to avoid danger of leakage and signal interference.
9. Do not pull out the plug during work.
10. Please operate and maintain by professional personnel. In case of major problems, please inform our maintenance department to dispatch personnel to handle it. Do not dismantle parts by yourself to avoid causing major losses.