Custom White Color Rubber / Plastic Two Roll Mill , Lab Mixing Mill
Plastic open two roll mixing mill. It is widely used in rubbers and plastics industry for polymer mixing, such as PVC, color master batch. It consists of roll, bearing, gap adjusting device, electric control system, safety device, etc.
Two roll mixing machine are engineered to provide unmatched performance for masticating and kneading natural rubber,synthetic rubber , EVA or PVC pellets with various chemical materials,This machine is mainly used to plastic ,hot mill and mixing mill of natural and synthetic rubber for rubber product factory
Intelligent control panel and PLC control system
1. Real-time data record and export of kneading time, temperature (mixing chamber and front/rear rotors), ram pressure, current, torque and recipe code.
2. The control system can be set up to 20 mixing steps, save 20 recipe spaces.
3. The control system is capable of remote import of the process recipe and data monitoring, communicating with MES via Ethernet communication interface.
4. An Ethernet communication interface and 20% of the control points are reserved. Touch screen is provided.
Diameter of roll
Length of roller face
Front roll surface speed
Roll gap range
Electricity heating , Oil Heating ( option)
Water Cooling ( option)
Room temperature -- 300℃
HRC 50 ~ 60
± 2 ℃ (we adopt the high accuracy PID micro computer controller)
It have 6 safety buttons and safety guard is option
380V 3 phase 50-60hz
1. We can design speed ratio as per customers' formula and processing requirements.
2. Construction of mill rolls: drilled roll, bored roll, grooved roll
3. Frame, frame cap and base are welded and treated by annealing for stress relieving.
4. Auto feeding oil or grease lubrication, it is easy to maintain and protect machine.
5. Brake and emergency stop device can ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
6. Rolls material is chilled cast alloy iron which hardness is reach to 70HB.
7. Human nature designed controlling system ensure labor safety.
8. Methods of adjusting roll nip: manual or electric